Your Travel Partner In Oman
Business Travel, Holidays,Explore Oman, Halal Tourism, Travel Insurance, Visa Assistance and More…
About Easy Travels
A renown brand in the Sultanate of Oman. We take pride in catering to corporate clients such as embassies, Oil & Gas field companies and many more , in their Travel requirements worldwide. We also have a full-fledged Holidays division catering to the Holiday requirements of travelers travelling out of Oman and also incoming guests to the Sultunate
Covid 19 Travel Updates
- GCC citizens, residents with valid residency permits and passengers with valid visa are allowed to enter the Sultanate without prior approval.
- All passengers arriving in Oman are required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test conducted within seventy two (72) hours prior to the scheduled time of arrival in Oman. The COVID-19 PCR test shall be a validated and certified medical test result written in Arabic or English.
- All passengers arriving to the Sultanate of Oman are required to have international health insurance covering the cost of treatment from Covid-19 for one month except for citizens, GCC nationals and passengers with free treatment card.
- Before departure to the Sultanate of Oman,passengers must complete pre-registration via https://covid19.emushrif.om/traveler/travel for the PCR test in Oman, pay the twenty five (25) OMR test fees and download Tarassud+. Airlines must not check in any passenger who did not complete this requirement.
- All passengers arriving to the Sultanate of Oman are subject to COVID-19 PCR test on arrival, (Tarrasud+) bracelet, quarantine for seven (7) days and COVID-19 (PCR) test on the eighth day.
1) Passengers landing in Mumbai and their final destination is outside of Maharashtra, they shall be allowed to proceed only if they have RT-PCR test conducted within 72 hours of boarding the flight and the results are found to be negative.
2) If the transit passenger does not have the RT-PCR test report as Negative, the passenger may undergo the RT-PCR test at the airport itself. Only after the results are received as Negative, he/she will be allowed to proceed to the final destination.
3) If the RT-PCR result turns out to be Positive, the passenger shall be admitted to the MCGM Hospital as per the standard protocol.
4) Passengers bound for Mumbai will be kept under Institutional Quarantine after arrival for 7 days. RT-PCR test will be conducted only on the 7th day from the day of arrival at the respective hotels/institutional facility at their own cost. If the report of the test is found negative, the passenger would be discharged from the institutional quarantine after 7 days with the advice of 7 days mandatory Home Quarantine – A total of 14 days quarantine is to be ensured. If the test result is found positive, passengers will be shifted to be designated COVID-19 Hospital.
Best Rates for worldwide hotels
Choose accommodation worldwide according to your halal-friendly requirements
Exceptional 24/7/365 support
From the moment a reservation is made until their return home, we provide travelers with 24/7/365 support. You get support when you need it from our team of business travel agents who know exactly what you want and how to get it for you quickly, smoothly and in policy.