Oman Incoming Guidelines
- GCC citizens, residents with valid residency permits and passengers with valid visa are allowed to enter the Sultanate without prior approval.
- All passengers arriving in Oman are required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test conducted within seventy two (72) hours prior to the scheduled time of arrival in Oman. The COVID-19 PCR test shall be a validated and certified medical test result written in Arabic or English.
- All passengers arriving to the Sultanate of Oman are required to have international health insurance covering the cost of treatment from Covid-19 for one month except for citizens, GCC nationals and passengers with free treatment card.
- Before departure to the Sultanate of Oman,passengers must complete pre-registration via https://covid19.emushrif.om/traveler/travel for the PCR test in Oman, pay the twenty five (25) OMR test fees and download Tarassud+. Airlines must not check in any passenger who did not complete this requirement.
- All passengers arriving to the Sultanate of Oman are subject to COVID-19 PCR test on arrival, (Tarrasud+) bracelet, quarantine for seven (7) days and COVID-19 (PCR) test on the eighth day.